Spend the day with like-minded women as we have fun, get educated,
experience new things and make important connections!
Saturday, September 28, 2013 • 8am-6pm
Sunday, September 29, 2013 • 8am-5pm
at the Homewood Suites by Hilton • Columbia, Maryland
Your Investment: Only $99 for one day & only $149 for both days!
Includes workshops, breakfast, lunch and much more.
The first 150 women who register will receive a
GIFT BAG full of useful info and cool stuff!
Click here to Register Now!!
This event will sell out fast so Do It Now!
At Least 10 Reasons to Attend the Conference:
- Energy Flows When Knowledge Grows! Learn from Talented, Accomplished Speakers, Exhibitors and Coaches; leaders in the areas of Entrepreneurship, Personal / Spiritual Growth and Wellness.
- Take a Break in the CONNECTIONS ROOM and do some relaxed networking with like-minded women.
- Walk Home With a Wealth of Worthy Gifts! You’ll receive a lovely Gift Bag full of useful info and cool stuff.
- Wear a Personalized Hand-Beaded Name Tag you can use again and again.
- Receive a Binder including information on all speakers, attendees, exhibitors and handouts for all of the talks.
- Breakfast and Lunch can be shared, chatting about the lessons of the day and… connecting!
- Meet or Reconnect with the Publisher of On Purpose Woman Magazine and Founder of On Purpose Networking for Women, Ginny Robertson
- Music provided by the Fabulous Claudia Carawan on Saturday.
- Music provided by the Funky Deva Sherri Robbins on Sunday.
- A Facebook Group for Conference Speakers, Exhibitors & Attendees will be set up. Another way to keep the connections and growth flowing.